Dundo's Diagnostic and Clinical Analysis Center was designed to be a support equipment for the local Hospital Unit, being implanted in a plot with 13 200 m2 and presenting itself as a ground floor U-shaped building, with 1 290 m2, comprising parking and garden areas.
In addition to the Main Building, this complex also includes a Gatehouse Entrance, a building for the Generator and Transforming Station, and a building for technical areas, with a usable area of about 1 500 m2.
The main building comprises:
- Imaging Ward, which includes the following rooms:
- Ultrasound (2);
- CT Scan;
- Digestive X-Ray (with remote control);
- General X-Ray;
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging;
- Anesthesia / Recovery;
- Imaging Direction;
- Physicians' Room;
- Digital Archive
- Clinical Analysis Ward, which includes the following areas:
- Blood Collection Area (Blood Bank, Blood Collection Box and Blood Collection Special Room);
- Laboratory Area (Laboratories of Biochemistry, Serology, Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Bacteriology).
Construction Works Supervision