Dundo’ Health Technical Training School will be implemented on a plot of land of approximately 46,000 m2.
The complex, designed to have an "Academic Campus" structure, includes the following buildings:
- Entrance Building, which includes:
Reception Desk for access triage to Block B (Specific Teaching Building);
- Regular Education Building, which includes:
20 Classrooms, 4 Teachers' Rooms, Offices and Rooms for the Direction and Pedagogical Activities and a Space for Conviviality;
- Specific Education Building, which includes:
Medical Center with Public Service;
- Library Building, which includes:
Reception Area, Reading Room, 2 Group Works Rooms, Multimedia Space, Informal Reading Room (newspapers, magazines), Archive and Book Storage Room, Patio / Terrace;
- Auditorium Building, which includes:
Attendance and Reception Area, Cafeteria, Foyer, Dressing Room, Theater (316 seats), Stage, Technical Areas with Audiovisual Frames and Translation Booths;
- Refectory and Kitchen Building, which includes:
Dining room with 250 seats;
- Accommodation Building, which includes:
2 Dormitory Areas, Support Pantry, Leisure Space and Laundry.