Weir on Távora river, located northwest of Vila da Ponte, in the section of the upstream of Vilar reservoir, with a reservoir with a storage volume of 982 dam3 for the creation of a water mirror for recreational purposes.
- Type oweir: Concrete gravity;
- Concrete volume: 6000 m3;
- Maximum height of dam: 13.5 m;
- Spillway flood: WES type sill with vertical upstream facing, with a total length of 40 m (Qdim = 500 m3/s);
- Length of the Spillway Channel: 9 m;
- Dissipation Basin: Roller Buckets;
- Bottom Outlet system diameter: 1200 mm;
- Fish ladder type: successive basins and sluice-gate;
- Accessibility: access path to the crest.
Technical Assistance to Construction Works