Pinhão dam, located in Vila Real municipality, is integrated in Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro Multimunicipal System for Water Supply and Sanitation.
- Type of dam: zoned embankment with waterproofing curtain in reinforced concrete on the surface of the upstream facade;
- Volume of landfill: 116 dam3;
- Maximum dam height: 22 m;
- Crest development and width: 280 m and 7 m;
- Spillway: double labyrinth spillway, with 54 m, restituition channel of 107.5 m and energy dissipation through ski jump (Qdim = 142.5 m3/s);
- Water Intake: Tower with 20.7 m, Walkway with 32 m, intake through 2 holes and pipeline DN 1 200 mm;
- Accessibility: 2,8 Km of secondary roads and accesses to the crest, with bituminous road surfacing.
Preliminary Design (including analysis of implementation alternatives)
Technical Assistance to Construction Works